28 Feb 95
1. Public Law No. 99-499, Comprehensive Environmental Response
Compensation and Liability Act (CERCLA).
2. Public Law No. 98-616, Resource Conservation and Recovery Act
29 CFR 1910, Occupational Safety and Health Standards.
29 CFR 1926, Safety and Health Regulations for Construction.
5. 40 CFR 262, Standards Applicable to Generators of Hazardous
6. 40 CFR 264, Standards for Owners and Operators of Hazardous
Waste Treatment, Storage, and Disposal Facilities.
7. 40 CFR 300, National Oil and Hazardous Substances Pollution
Contingency Plan (NCP).
8. FM 5-430-00-1, Volume 1, Planning and Design of Roads,
Airfields, and Heliports in the Theater of Operations.
Requirements for Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste (HTRW)
10. ER 1110-1-263, Chemical Data Quality Management for
Hazardous Waste Remedial Activities.
EP 200-1-2, Process and Procedures for RCRA Manifesting.
12. EM 200-1-3, Requirements for the Preparation of Sampling and
EM 385-1-1, Safety and Health Requirements Manual.
14. EM 1110-1-4000, Monitor Well Design, Installation, and
Documentation at Hazardous and/or Toxic Waste Sites.
Stabilization/Solidification of Hazardous Wastes. EPA/540/2-
86/001. Hazardous Waste Engineering Research Laboratory, U.S.