28 Feb 95
16. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1989.
Stabilization/Solidification of CERCLA and RCRA Wastes.
EPA/625/6-89/022. Hazardous Waste Engineering Research
Laboratory, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Cincinnati,
Conducting Treatability Studies Under CERCLA. EPA/540/R-92/071a.
Hazardous Waste Engineering Research Laboratory, U.S.
Environmental Protection Agency, Cincinnati, Ohio.
18. U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 1988. Field
Screening Methods Catalog, User's Guide. EPA/540/2-88/005.
Publication No. PB89-134 159.
Investigation Derived Wastes During Site Inspections.
20. Conner, J.R., 1990. Chemical Fixation and Solidification
of Hazardous Wastes. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, NY.
21. Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and
Wastewater, American Public Health Association - American Water
22. ASTM C 109, Test Method for Compressive Strength of
Hydraulic Cement Mortars (Using 2-in. or 50-mm Cube Specimens).
ASTM C 232, Test Method for Bleeding of Concrete.
ASTM D 422, Method for Particle-Size Analysis of Soils.
25. ASTM D 698, Test Methods for Moisture-Density Relations of
Soils and Soil-Aggregate Mixtures, Using 5.5-lb (2.49-kg) Rammer
and 12-in. (304.8 mm) Drop.
26. ASTM D 1557, Test Methods for Moisture-Density Relations of
Soils and Soil-Aggregate Mixtures Using 10-lb (4.54-kd) Rammer
and 18-in. (457-mm) Drop.
27. ASTM D 1633, Test Method for Compressive Strength of Molded
28. ASTM D 2166, Test Methods for Unconfined Compressive
Strength of Cohesive Soil.