15 Sept 99
59. Meegoda, N. J., Mueller, R. T., Huang, D., DuBose, B. H., Chen, Y., and Chuang, K.
(1993). "Petroleum Contaminated Soils in Hot-Mix Asphalt Concrete - An Overview," ASTM
STP 1193, Use of Waste Materials in Hot-Mix Asphalt, pp. 183-194, H. Fred Waller, Ed.,
American Society of Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken, PA.
60. Mehta, P. K. (1992). "Rice Husk Ash -- A Unique Supplementary Cementing Material,"
Canada Centre for Material and Energy Technology, Advances in Concrete Technology, pp. 407-
432, Ottawa, Canada.
61. Miller, G. A., Azad, S., and Dhar, B. (1997). "The Effect of Kiln Dust on the Collapse
Potential of Compacted Shale," ASTM STP 1275, Testing Soil Mixed with Waste or Recycled
Materials, pp. 232-245, Mark A. Wasemiller and Keith B. Hoddinott, Eds., West Conshohocken,
62. Miller, R. H. and Collins, R. J. (1976). "Waste Materials as Potential Replacements for
Highway Aggregates," National Cooperative Research Program (NCHRP), Report No. 166,
Transportation Research Board, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
63. Morrison, G. R., Van Der Stel, R., and Hesp, S. A. M. (1995). "Modification of Asphalt
Binders and Asphalt Concrete Mixes With Crumb and Chemically Devulcanized Waste Rubber,"
Transportation Research Board (TRB), Record No. 1515, pp. 56-63, National Research Council,
64. Morse, D. (1989). "Sludge in the Nineties," Civil Engineering, August, Volume 59, Number
8, pp. 47-50.
65. Mulder, E. (1996). "A Mixture of Fly Ashes as Road Base Construction Material," Waste
Management Magazine, Volume 16, Numbers 1-3, pp. 15-19, Great Britain.
66. National Solid Wastes Management Association (NSWMA). (1989). "Landfill Capacity in
the Year 2000," Washington, DC.
67. National Solid Wastes Management Association (NSWMA). (1990). "Recycling in the
States," Washington, DC.
68. Neeley, W. E. (1990). "Contaminated Soil Recycled in Road Mix," Soils Magazine,
November-December, pp. 7, 28-30, Independence, Missouri.
69. Nelson, D. S. and Allen, W. L., Jr. (1974). "Sawdust as Light-Weight Fill Material," Federal
Highway Administration, Report No. FHWA-RD-74-502, Washington, DC.
70. Newcomb, D. E. and Drescher, A. (1994). "Engineering Properties of Shredded Tires in
Lightweight Fill Applications," Transportation Research Board (TRB), Record No. 1437,
pp. 1-7, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
71. Newcomb, D. E., Stroup-Gardiner, M., Weikle, B. M., and Drescher, A. (1993). "Properties
of Dense-Graded and Stone-Mastic Asphalt Mixtures Containing Roofing Shingles," ASTM STP