15 Sept 99
83. Shelburne, W. M. and DeGroot, D. J. (1998). "The Use of Waste and Recycled Materials in
Highway Construction," Journal of the Boston Society of Civil Engineers Section/ASCE, Civil
Engineering Practice, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp. 5-16, MA.
84. Shin, C. J. and Sonntag, V. (1994). "Using Recovered Glass as Construction Aggregate
Feedstock," Transportation Research Board (TRB), Record No. 1437, pp. 8-18, National
Research Council, Washington, DC.
85. Shoenberger, J. E. (1999). "Use of Diesel Contaminated Soil and Contaminated Asphalt
Materials for Pavement Construction," ASCE, Hazardous, Toxic, and Radioactive Waste
Management Practice Periodical, pp., Reston, VA.
86. Shoenberger, J. E., Rollings, R. S., and Graham, R. T. (1995). "Properties of Microwave
Recycled Asphalt Cement Binders," American Society for Testing and Materials, STP 1241,
Physical Properties of Asphalt Cement Binders, Hardin, J C., ed., pp. 205-213, West
87. Sotir, R. B. and Grey, D. H. (1989). "Fill Slope Repair Using Soil Bioengineering Systems,"
Public Works, pp. 37-40, December.
88. Stroup-Gardiner, M., Chadbourn, B., and Newcomb, D. E. (1996). "Babbitt, Minnesota:
Case Study of Pretreated Crumb Rubber Modified Asphalt Concrete," Transportation Research
Board (TRB), Record No. 1530, pp. 34-42, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
89. Swearingen, S. and Ginter, D. M. (1998). "Cleaning Up Fuels," The Military Engineer, Vol.
90, No. 590, pp. 43-44, Society of American Military Engineers, Alexandria, VA.
90. Taha, R. A. and Pradeep, M. R. (1997). "The Use of Fly Ash-Stabilized Sand Mixtures as
Capping Materials for Landfills," ASTM STP 1275, Testing Soil Mixed with Waste or Recycled
Materials, pp. 172-180, Mark A. Wasemiller and Keith B. Hoddinott, Eds., West Conshohocken,
91. Taha, R. A. and Seals, R. (1992a). "Engineering Properties and Potential Uses of By-Product
Phosphogypsum," Proceedings of Utilization of Waste Materials in Civil Engineering
Construction, pp 250-263, American Society of Civil Engineers, New York, NY.
92. Taha, R. A. and Seals, R. (1992b). "The Use of Phosphogypsum-Based Slag Aggregate in
Hot-Mix Asphaltic Concrete," Proceedings of Utilization of Waste Materials in Civil
Engineering Construction, pp 202-216, American Society of Civil Engineers, New York, NY.
93. Taha, R., Seals, R. K., Tittlebaum, M. E., Thornsberry, W., and Houston, J. T. (1992). "Use
of By-Product Phosphogypsum in Road Construction," Transportation Research Board (TRB),
Record No. 1345, pp. 28-35, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
94. Tatlisoz, N., Benson, C. H., and Edil, T. B. (1997). "Effect of Fines on Mechanical
Properties of Soil-Tire Chip Mixtures," ASTM STP 1275, Testing Soil Mixed with Waste or