15 Sept 99
Recycled Materials, pp. 93-108, Mark A. Wasemiller and Keith B. Hoddinott, Eds., West
95. Terrel, R. L., Lundy, J. R., and Leahy, R. B. (1994). "Evaluation of Mixtures Containing
Waste Materials," Association of Asphalt Paving Technologists (AAPT), Asphalt Paving
Technology 1994, Volume 63, pp. 22-38, St. Louis, MO.
96. Thirumalai, K. (1992). "Technology Issues for Enhancing Waste Material Utilization in
Highway Construction Addressed by the SHRP-IDEA Program," Utilization of Waste Materials
in Civil Engineering Construction, pp. 1-8, Hilary Inyang and Kenneth Bergeson, American
Society of Civil Engineers, NY.
97. Thompson, E. A. and Haas, R. (1992). "Fumes From Asphalt and Leachates from
Pavements: Are They Harmful?" Proceedings of the Thirty-Seven Annual Conference of the
Canadian Technical Asphalt Association, pp. 47-71, Quebec, Canada.
98. Thoresen, C. (1993). "Composting: Unlocking Markets," Waste Age Magazine,
September, pp. 75-80, Washington, DC.
99. Todres, H. A., Mishulovich, A., and Ahmad, J. (1992). "Cement Kiln Dust Management :
Permeability," Research and Development Bulletin RD 103T, Portland Cement Association, pp.
1-6, Skokie, IL.
100. Troy, K., Sebaaly, P. E., and Epps, J. A. (1996). "Evaluation Systems for Crumb Rubber
Modified Binders and Mixtures," Transportation Research Board (TRB), Record No. 1530,
pp. 3-10, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
101. Turner, J. P. (1997). "Evaluation of Western Coal Fly Ashes for Stabilization of Low-
Volume Roads," ASTM STP 1275, Testing Soil Mixed with Waste or Recycled Materials, pp.
157-171, Mark A. Wasemiller and Keith B. Hoddinott, Eds., West Conshohocken, PA.
102. Yrjanson, W. A. (1989). "Recycling of Portland Cement Concrete Pavements," National
Cooperative Research Program (NCHRP), Report No. 154, Transportation Research Board,
National Research Council, Washington, DC.
103. Wang, M. C., Hull, J. Q., and Jao, M. (1992). "Stabilization of Water Treatment Plant
Sludge for Possible Use as Embankment Material," Transportation Research Board (TRB),
Record No. 1345, pp. 36-43, National Research Council, Washington, DC.
104. West, R. C., Page, G. C., and Murphy, K. H. (1993). "Evaluation of Crushed Glass in
Asphalt Paving Mixtures," ASTM STP 1193, Use of Waste Materials in Hot-Mix Asphalt, pp.
117-125, H. Fred Waller, Ed., American Society of Testing and Materials, West Conshohocken,